Vinyl Gloves for General Purposes
General Purposes Vinyl Gloves – Key Features
A vinyl glove is made from a synthetic material composed of polyvinyl chloride and plasticizers that softens the material. These gloves are allergy free and an alternative to wearing a latex glove if you have a latex allergy. Vinyl gloves are a good multi-purpose glove for general use and activities that do not require the highest degree of tactile precision. Vinyl gloves do not fit like a latex glove, they have a looser fit.
- Excellent fit and comfort.
- Industrial grade vinyl gloves help to isolate hands from bacteria while providing very good overall protection.
- Widely used for food production purposes. For even safer food contact, non-phthalate vinyl gloves are also available.
- Various colors available. A variety of colors will be better to define the different usages of gloves.
- Widely used for food production purposes. For even safer food contact, please check out our Examination Vinyl Gloves
Food handling in restaurants, food processing plants, hair salon, painting, gardening, mechanical repairs, etc.
Standard package: 100 pieces/box, 10 boxes/carton
We can also provide custom packaging to meet our customers’ special requirements.