BOWERS Medical Face Mask Ear loop
Dye and fiberglass free, with a fluid resistant outer layer that exceeds industry standard
50 / box
3M 8271 R95 Particulate Respirator
The 3M 8271 P95 Particulate Respirator combines P-series versatility with exceptional comfort and fit. It is an excellent choice for those who have work environments that may contain oil aerosols. This respirator offers a number of benefits to you and your workers:
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 P95 requirements. TC-84A-1166
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve
- Patented one-way valve offers easy exhalation and cool, dry comfort.
- Adjusts easily with fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- Reduces the potential for eyewear fogging.
- Helps provide a custom fit and secure seal.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Conforms easily to help provide a good seal across a wide range of faces.
- Lightweight construction
- Promotes greater worker comfort.
- Contributes to increased wear time.
- All filter design
- Provides economical protection.
- No spare parts to clean and maintain.
- Promotes easier communication.
- Suggested Applications
- Other dusty/oily operations
- Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances.
- Liquid or oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors.
Do Not Use For:
- Paint spray, gases, vapors, asbestos or sandblasting. Aerosol concentrations that exceed 10 times the OSHA PEL or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower. This respirator does not supply oxygen.
Time Use Limitation:
- If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area and dispose of the respirator. If used in environments containing only oil aerosols, dispose of respirator after 40 hours of use or 30 days, whichever is first. This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- Respirators Per Box: 10
- Respirators Per Case: 80
Call for Quotation
Chinese and English